These are delicious and decadent tasting smooth and creamy chocolate truffles.
The version noted here for is Belgian chocolate, but these could just as easily be made in any flavor, from simple mint chocolate to toffee chocolate or orange chocolate, depending on which flavor of Options or Skinny Cow sachet is used.
These are very easy to make and don't require any actual cooking other than a minute's use of the microwave, so kids can easily make these!
(The next time I make these, I will add a photo to this post.)
50g Dark Chocolate
6 tbsp sweetener
2 sachets of Belgian Chocolate flavor Options
1 tsp Cocoa to dust (1/2 syn per tsp)
1. Melt chocolate in microwave for 1 minute
2. Beat Quark with sweetener until creamy. Add melted chocolate and mix well.
3. Add the Options sachets and mix well.
4. Make into 20 blobs using a teaspoon and put on greaseproof paper or wax paper.
5. Put into the fridge to harden for about two hours.
6. Remove from the fridge and shape into balls.
7. Roll in cocoa powder and set in the fridge overnight.
8. Serve and enjoy!